Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quick Update

I've started doing the Shred and BL videos again. I stopped using them because they get boring, but I burn calories so much faster with them. So I'm going to try to stick with it this time. I got all my runs in this week (well, Saturday is my last run for the week, but I don't usually skip that one). It helps having a personal wake-up call Tuesdays and Thursdays. Gotta love moms. I'm down to 171, too. Only about 22 pounds to go. I've readjusted my goal to the end of June, but I'm going to try to push it so that I can DEP sooner. It'll still be awesome to go home the end of May. Even if I only lose another 15 pounds before then, I'll be 40 pounds lighter than the last time I saw them. How cool is that?

On a completely unrelated note, have you seen that Scottish woman from Britain's Got Talent who everyone is making a big deal about? I watched it tonight, and wow. Totally unexpected.

No comments: