Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day.

I ran another two miles today, plus a little. I'm going to add to it each time I run, and before you know it, I'll be running three miles.

I started the Biggest Loser Workout on Thursday. It's six days a week, for about a half hour a day. There are four workouts. For the first three weeks, it alternates low-intensity cardio and strength/sculpting. For the last three, it's high-intensity cardio and "boot camp," which combines both cardio and sculpting. I also got the 30-day Shred, which I'm going to add in next week.

On another note, I've decided that it's OK if it take until June to get to the right weight. If I push myself too far too fast, I'll hate it, and I don't want to get to the point where I'll give up. I want to enjoy it and be excited about losing weight. It shouldn't be something I dread every day. I went shopping today and got new jeans. The last time I went, I was a size 18. Today, I tried on 16s and was thrilled to find that they were still too big! I bought two pairs of 14s and two shirts (both large, where before I was 2x). I think this may be the first time I really enjoyed getting new clothes.

Current weight: 184
Push-ups: 25
Sit-ups: 25

No comments: