Thursday, July 2, 2009

Recruiter

I called the RSS yesterday to see if they would be open on Friday. They won't be, but he told me to come in tonight after work. So I'm going in. There are a couple things I'm hoping to accomplish there. First, I hope they have some tips on how to get out of this slump. I'm exercising almost as much as before now, but I'm still not losing any weight. Second, I would like to get a jump start on paperwork and gathering all the information I need so I'm ready when the time comes. I'm not sure if that's allowed, but at the very least, they can tell me what I need to start collecting/requesting. And third, I'm going to have them weigh me, so I know how accurate my scale is. I'm quite nervous to go in, but I need to do it. Maybe it will be just the motivation I need to kick it to another gear.

No comments: